Here’s what you’ll need to bring with you to your tax appointment…
Appointment Date: ____________________
Appointment Time: ____________________
Proof of identification (Drivers License, Government issued Photo I.D.)
Social Security Cards for you, your spouse and dependents and/or a Social Security Number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration. If you or your dependent is not eligible to get a Social Security Number, you may need to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN). We can help you do this.
Birth dates for you, your spouse and any dependents on the tax return
Wage and earning statement(s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-MISC and 1099-R, from all employers and payers. If you have not received your Forms W-2 from your employer and want to know what to do, we can help. Call us.
Interest and dividend statements - Forms 1099-INT and 1099-DIV
Social Security, State Income Tax refund and Unemployment Compensation statements - Forms SSA-1099 and 1099-G
Information on Broker and Barter Exchange Transactions - Form 1099-B
Records of rental income and expenses, IRA contributions, and alimony paid or received
Mortgage Interest Statement - Form 1098; and records of the purchase or sale of your residence
Records of medical, eye care and dental expenses
Receipts for cash and non-cash charitable contributions
A copy of last year’s Federal and State returns, if available
Total amount paid for a day care provider and the day care provider's tax identifying number - the provider's Social Security Number or Employer Identification Number
To file taxes electronically on a married filing joint tax return, both spouses must be present to sign the required forms.